Tuesday 8 January 2013

Talk about tibet- The Robot Story





An Indian mountaineer I met in a small cafe 
at the bottom of Himalaya
                    told me his recent trip to China.             
                                            
  “When I was in China I had a translator who studied in a university.
 We kind of became friends and I wanted to know. 
Because it is like,
 I had all these questions and preconceived notions.
 So I thought maybe she will surprise me when 
I ask her something about Tibet and the Dalai Lama. 
And she did surprise me: she said he is a terrorist. 
Can you believe that she said he is a terrorist!”   

It would not surprise me though. That is Button People talking.
They could never think independently.


 Button People live in Nazi Gemany. 
You push the button “Jew”, they shout out loud “Kill!” 
And they would never be bothered to ask
"WHY?"

No comments:

Post a Comment